DONATIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Donation: any asset, including any monetary amount, gifted by a Donor to CaribAlgae, by means of electronic authorisation through the website of CaribAlgae or otherwise.
- Donor: a natural or legal person who donates, has donated or will donate a Donation to CaribAlgae.
- Goal: CaribAlgae is committed stimulate the development of an advanced bio-economy in the Caribbean region by providing the concept of algae-based waste treatment.
- CaribAlgae: CaribAlgae, a foundation (stichting) established under the laws of the Netherlands with its seat in The Hague and registered office at Sumatrastraat 12, 2585 CS, The Hague, The Netherlands.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to every Donation.
- By making a Donation, the Donor agrees with these General Terms and Conditions.
- CaribAlgae uses the personal data of each Donor to process its Donation. The Privacy and Cookie Notice of CaribAlgae applies to the processing of this personal data by CaribAlgae.
- By making a Donation, a Donor agrees that CaribAlgae and any and all (future) subsidiaries and/or affiliates of CaribAlgae are entitled to use a Donation at their own discretion, within the scope of the Goal and the articles of association of CaribAlgae.
- A Donation is irrevocable.
- Recurring donations can be cancelled upon request by the Donor, by contacting us through our website.
- CaribAlgae will provide any Donor with a donation certificate upon request by the Donor.
- The district court of Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction to judge all disputes which arise between CarinAlgae and a Donor concerning a Donation.
- Dutch law applies to a Donation and these general terms and conditions.
Thank you for supporting CaribAlgae and helping us making the world a cleaner place. If you have any questions or requests regarding a Donation please do not hesitate to contact us. CaribAlgae will do its utmost best to handle any questions or requests in a satisfactory manner.